Monday, July 25, 2011

July 9, 2011

I just figured out how to sign into the MTC mail box!! I love it here it is really awesome. My companion's name is Elder Fronk and he is going to Naga too. We are rooming with Elder Tenny and Elder Kunzler, who we call Elder Tonsoffunzler :) They are both going to Manila, Philippines. President Bliesner emailed me and I just emailed him back...

Im still sick!! Ive been sick since about a week before I left and I'm hoping to get over it soon. Ive seen the Dr. at the BYU medical center because a nurse here thought I had strep. I dont but he wrote me a prescription for my pink eyes. Yes it's in both eyes now!!! All of that together costs about $20 and I have a follow up appointment on Monday. Please send me mail and tell everyone my email and mailing address. I love you guys!

Love Elder Kornegay

No comments:

Post a Comment