Monday, August 15, 2011

August 7, 2011

Pamilya ko na!

Hello!! 'Pamilya' means family, 'ko' is the possessive form of I and 'na' makes it an exclamation, like an exclamation point. 

Mom & Dad,

How is everything going on at home? Thank you for all of the letters. I love to get mail. What has been going on?... Thank you for buying an electric razor, I need one my face hurts from shaving everyday. I think we should bring the 1800's choppers and beards back like Lorenzo Snow haha...If possible could you also send my razor from under the sink? It's way better than disposables and my teachers said they sell lots of American things like razor heads in the 'Pines. Also I haven't beaten the pullup record yet. It's hard to pass 25+ pullups (which is where I'm at now). 42 will be tough. Now to answer your questions...No, I didn't finish the Book of Mormon yet. I restarted it once I got here. I'm already into Helaman, I'll finish this week. I love it. I know it's true. I've been buying paper, supplies, etc. I bought a pricey scripture bag. I needed one that would fit all my scriptures. The MTC gave each of us a Tagalog triple combination (Book of Mormon, Doctrine & Covenants, Pearl of Great Price) so I need to carry that around. I hardly ever buy food, maybe once or twice.

Thanks again for sending the protein bars! Laundry is going good, I just finished. It is easy. Oh, I also spent $ on buying a big thing of detergent and developed photos FYI...Also, my glasses are awesome and holding up good. Can you send the glasses cleaners? I need some!! Also look for my teacher Gian or Giancarlo Molina on Facebook. He is no longer my teacher, But he was amazing, amazing X6. Write me! Love you!

~

Morgan!!

I love your Dear Elders! Keep sending as many as you can. How is Joel? Your friends?...When are you getting your car? I was talking with other Elders they said try Labotamy school! [Not sure he meant Lobotomy or Phlebotomy school, we're guessing the latter but you never know...] Pays good. How is summer? I miss my friends and music so much! What have you been doing?...What do you want to know? Ask me anything and I'll write you a.s.a.p. I love you and miss you so much.

~

Ethan and Emma:

Happy Birthday Emma! How is summer? Write me letters! I make my bed almost everyday and I always pray. Too many to count. Write me!

Love Elder Michael Kornegay

No comments:

Post a Comment