Monday, August 15, 2011

Things you may or may not want to know... August 7, 2011

  • I haven't had a haircut since I've been here
  • I miss home and can't wait to leave the MTC and get to the Philippines
  • I'm the best at f@?^!#& in my district [I categorize this one as a NOT know]
  • I miss music
  • I don't know if I should read Jesus the Christ or the Doctrine and Covenants after I finish the Book of Mormon
  • I'm not sure of what I'll do after my mission
  • I still want to be a Dr. 
  • I wish I saved more than I spent
  • Tagalog is hard
  • I love being a missionary
  • There are some people here who drive me crazy
  • I want to go to Disneyland every time I wear a Mickey Mouse bandaid!
  • I eat too much ice cream when they have it on Sundays and Wednesdays
  • Can you send my Taylor Swift calendar and a T-Swift shirt if you get a chance...(HEART)

No comments:

Post a Comment