Saturday, September 1, 2012

June 24, 2012

What's up family? I'm 20 years old. I'm not a teenager anymore which stinks! Being a teenager was cool and sucked. I hope my post mission life will be super fun as well. I'm excited to find out....in one more year...hehe.

This week has been cool. I've blown so much money on food lately. I need to stop. I'm going out of control. AHH. I'm trying to eat healthier now, and trying to stop spending so much, but I still buy my boxed milk frequently. I'm addicted, I think. I drank 3/4 of a liter of milk for breakfast this morning, after we played basketball. It was great. By the way I stink so much more at basketball now, than I did when I was in the MTC. I did alright in the MTC now my playing is straight garbage. I made one solid point. WOO. We played with some young men who are leaving on their missions this week. The soon to be(s) Elder Riparip and Elder Tubig (which is water in Tagalog). They are awesome. I'm buying them lunch later then I promise I'm slowing down my spending. Hehe. I want to help Elder Riparip with his mission. I don't know what he needs, but I know he needs some things. I don't know what to do for him, maybe Ill think of something. I have no problem using my money to help him out. He is going to be a kick butt missionary in Davao.

On Tuesday. I took Elder Yang2 out to eat. At around 3 or so we went to a LA members house to start cooking for my birthday/FHE. It was pretty fun. Ill upload pics later. We had a good time eating, and hanging out. I'm glad I got to spend it with my favorite people from Iriga district! I love them all so much. Later tonight we have a FHE at the Branch Pres' house. It should be fun. They are cooking for us and the Iriga elders. Elder Casinillo is one of my best friends in the mission, and my house mate for 3 months is transferred :( He is way sick. I'll miss him. We were ka-zone in Daet for a while. We are hoping we get to be comps one day before we both leave. He is one transfer ahead of me. 

Elder Yang2 and I don't have any transfers. We are kicking butt in our area but our work was pretty slow this week. We both had some LBMs and I have had a cold for a several days now that's starting to go away. I'm not trunky but it was nice to be able to sleep some of that off the other day. 

BTW everyone here in the Philippines uses hehe instead of haha. I'm turning into a Pinoy. I will miss the Pinoy people soooo much. I'm glad I still have one year left. Everyone tells me the last year just goes by sooooo insanely quick. I'm excited for that but I'll for sure miss my mission. I still have so much to learn and experience. I could use another 2 years.....but I don't want to hehe. 

My language is improving everyday. President Riparip says I don't have any problems in my language, I just need to work on my time tenses sometimes (past/present/future) in Tagalog there are 4 time tenses btw. But other than that, no problems. I can speak pretty dang quick about somethings, and others I have to sit and think before I say it hehe. I also need to memorize new words, but that's getting better everyday. I want to use Tagalog when I get home and work. Maybe Ill go be ambassador of the USA to the Pines? hehe. BTW I spoke in Church yesterday, and taught Gospel Doctrine with Yang2. It went good.

Elder and I have some super high goals set this next transfer. We can do it if we don't waste a single minute! I'm excited. Hopefully it all works out good. 

Love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment